Add a Departmental Shared Mailbox to Outlook - Windows
- In Outlook, click File in the upper right hand corner.
- Now click on Account Settings
- A drop down menu will appear. Click Account Settings again.
- Double click on your email address
- Exchange Account Settings will appear. Click more settings in the lower left hand corner.
- A Microsoft Exchange pop up window with 3 tabs should appear. Click Advanced.
- Click Add
- Type in your full shared mailboxes address and press okay.
- You can now close out of all the pop up windows. On the left hand navigation menu You should see your new mailbox.