Please Note: KU passwords must fill the following requirements:
At least one special character (&,#,-,_, etc.)
At least one uppercase letter
At least one lowercase letter
At least one digit (0-9)
A. Changing Password through the KU Single Sign-On portal:
1. Open any web browser and travel to the Single Sign-On portal (It can be found at most KU websites such as my.ku.edu, myidentity.ku.edu, or courseware.ku.edu). Then select the "Change Password" option.
2. Enter your online ID and current KU password.
3. Once correct, it will allow you to enter your new KU password.
B. Changing password through myidentity.ku.edu:
1. Open any web browser and navigate to myidentity.ku.edu, and sign in with your online ID and current KU Password.
2. Once signed in, select "Change Password" from the menu on the left hand side of the portal.
3. Enter your online ID and current KU password.
4. It will then prompt you to enter a new KU password.